[Asterisk-Users] Re: V92 modem with asterisk

Tore Hansen torehansen at myrealbox.com
Mon Apr 4 19:23:17 MST 2005

You do need a proper FXO card to connect your POTS line
However, that need not be expensive. A suitable card is
available by mail order in the U.S. from DigitNetworks
for just $39.95  See the URL below:

http://www.digitnetworks.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=28

DigitNetworks also sell starter kits at very reasonable prices:

http://www.digitnetworks.com/store/index.php?cPath=25