[Asterisk-Users] TE405P takes ~5mins to load.

Derrick Knight derrick at freerangeminds.com
Mon Apr 4 17:01:28 MST 2005

Are you viewing the output to the console as you are booting the system?
I suspect that it has nothing to do with the Digium drivers and more to
do with other features of Slackware such as attempting to autodetect USB
or 1394 devices. If you don't have any of them you can turn off the
probing in your kernel.

Derrick