[Asterisk-Users] call redirection from outside line?

Mon Apr 4 16:43:08 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 16:44 -0500, Scott Nelson wrote:
> On Apr 4, 2005, at 3:04 PM, Jacob Cazzell wrote:
>
> > I looked around but I can't quite figure this configuration out.  I
> > would like the ability to allow a user to call in to a number and be
> > able to transfer back out after entering a "passcode" (to prevent just
> > anyone from making calls through my system).
>
> That is the DISA application.  See
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+DISA

Or for much tighter control on destination numbers they can call, you
could just drop them into a context that has various extensions
configured which will restrict them to dialling a 'local number' or
whatever you prefer....

PS, this might also be possible with DISA, never looked, but there is
always more than one way to skin a cat :)

Regards,
Adam
Adam Goryachev
Website Managers