[Asterisk-Users] Re: Polycom sound quality problems

Eric Mason list-asterisk at m0t.net
Mon Apr 4 15:58:33 MST 2005

Interesting news... I just got a call from one of the SIP phones outside
our LAN, over a VPN, with reinvite disabled, and it sounded like a
robot.  Calls from SIP phones on the VPN sound fine when reinvite is
enabled.  So it seems ANY call Asterisk bridges to the Polycom sounds
crappy.

Maybe this will shed some light on the issue.

Eric