[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp compile error

Rob Wise robwise at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:20:34 MST 2005

Greetings,

I am in the process of switching from chan_skinny to chan_sccp (from
sourceforge) but I am having trouble compiling the latest cvs code.
The easter snapshot code compiled ok, but I was having one way audio
problems from my 7910.  A quick view of the chan_sccp cvsweb app shows
a patch was recently comitted to correct this, however I can't compile
this version of the code.  The error I am getting is:

Now compiling .... sccp_channel.c           327 lines
sccp_channel.c: In function `sccp_channel_connect':
sccp_channel.c:198: parse error before `struct'
sccp_channel.c:199: `hp' undeclared (first use in this function)
sccp_channel.c:199: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
sccp_channel.c:199: for each function it appears in.)
sccp_channel.c:199: `ahp' undeclared (first use in this function)
make: *** [.tmp/sccp_channel.o] Error 1

Is anybody else seeing this, and if so did you find a fix for it?

I apologise in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I
couldn't find a specific list for chan_sccp.

Cheers,

Rob