[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:10:59 MST 2005

You probably made the same mistake I did.. you need to use your SIP
password.. NOT your account center password.. log into the account
center... and get your SIP password.. or call them up (apparently they
are more then happy to give it to you if you can provide your phone
number EEEEK!  They didn't ask for any other authrorization).

Worked fine after that.

Additionally.. that's the thing... I'm not LOGGING IN twice.. I'm just
making two calls.. I dunno.. I mean both of them get billed in my
account center...