[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk queue crash

Øystein Tusvik OT at safecomputing.no
Mon Apr 4 13:25:36 MST 2005

Hi,

I have a problem with the queue. We use the latest cvs, because we need the persistent agent login feature. From time to time it looks like the queue app crash.

The callers got the menu and choose the queue they want. Then we play a "please hang on" message before they got transferred to the queue. But after the message is played, they only got silence instead of the MOH. None of the agents got the call. Dialing in and out is ok, even if the queue is dead.

If I kill Asterisk and start it again, without rebooting the server, it usually crash again during the next hour. So I have to reboot the entire server. The queue usually crash when there are more than 5-10 callers in queue. This is happening 2-3 times every week.

We are running Asterisk on a dual xeon 2,8 server with 2 GB RAM. The platform is Debian Sarge with kernel 2.6.8. We have one Digum 4 PRI card, but only using one of the ports. The agents are using sip phones and agent callback.

Thanks.

Best regards
Øystein Tusvik