[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Mon Apr 4 11:51:46 MST 2005

Matt wrote:

>Hi,
>I'm currently routing my asterisk server out over broadvoice.. it
>seems I can do multiple outgoing and incoming calls.... does anyone
>know if broadvoice actually allows this or not?

Last time I looked it said that the extra calls would be charged at the
per minute rate.  I wonder how they do this. Suppose you start a 3
minute call and being the first call it is included in your plan so no
extra charge occurs. Then you place a second call which winds up lasting
60 minutes. Are they going to charge you for 60 minutes or 3 minutes?

If they lowered the rate and increment, billed in fractional cents and
allowed you to have multiple devices on one account, they would make a
lot of * users happy. They have a 2 cent tollfree option but again it is
60/60 billing.