[Asterisk-Users] Realtime mysql problem?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Apr 4 08:59:01 MST 2005

Matt Schulte wrote:
>>    Now, this has been answered many, many, many times...in fact..I
> believe Olle answered this in his "Welcome to Asterisk" post he sent
> out over the weekend.
>
> AAHH my bad, I should have asked *when* it will go stable.. ;-)

    When it will go stable is anybodys guess, including the developers.
Again like Olle said, the developers will soon create a 1.1 code freeze
which will be tested out the a$$ and only bug fixes will be introduced into
the 1.1.* branch. Then after (hopefully*) a month of extremely regirous
testing of the 1.1.* branch, 1.2 will be released.

-Matthew

*I say 'hopefully' because I've played many MMORPGS where "large updates"
were introduced and had the update remained on the test server for another
month, many of the bugs that were discovered could have been fixed before
releasing bugy updates to the general public.