[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Realtime - extensions configurationhelp

Shaoul Jacobson - TELLINK shaoul at tellink.com
Mon Apr 4 09:00:07 MST 2005

Dear Matthew,

Btw, thanks for your active presence on the list.

> You just answered your own question in the same post.
> so ... why did you even post this question
> if you answered it 2 lines later?

I mentioned I found out about the ',' that must be translated into '|'.
I was suggesting adding this in the sample to make it more clearly for
others.

I still do not know how to 'translate' (from old extension.conf) :
- the '_9.'				(playing with variable filters)
- the 'SIP/${EXTEN:1}' 		(playing with functions and number manip)

regards

Shaoul Jacobson
Senior VoIP Consultant
Tellink