[Asterisk-Users] Buying some Polycom IP300s

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Sun Apr 3 23:59:42 MST 2005

Over the last few weeks/months I have been testing phones and ATAs from Grandstream (BT101, GXP2000, 286, 488), SNOM (190), Zyxel (Piece of Crap), Sipura (SPA-2000, SPA-841) and I personally feel that the Sipura SPA-841 is the best value, good quality phone that I have used. I haven't used the polycoms yet, but I plan to in the next few weeks.