[Asterisk-Users] Previous sip reload not yet done

administrator tootai admin at tootai.net
Sun Apr 3 23:49:36 MST 2005

Hi list,

We are running a CVS version of 03-30-2005 but also had this behaviour
on previous versions.

 From time to time, after a period of not making calls (eg a night or
few hours), we have no dialtone when we want to call. "SIP show peers"
show EP registered with status OK but nothing happend. Nothing special
in logs. After a "SIP reload", everything is again working fine.

So we add a "SIP reload" each morning in crontab. But this is not
solving the problem: it's not always efficient and when we try to re-run
this command from CLI, we get a "Previous sip reload not yet done". Only
solution is to restart asterisk.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a workaround?

Thanks for any hints.

--
Daniel