[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home Question

* KAPIL * sachdev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:56:30 MST 2005

Greetings!

This is my first post to the list...and I'm kinda' new to Asterisk, so
please be kind....I did a fair amount of Googling but was not able to find
an answer.

I am using Asterisk at Home 0.8

I was wondering if there is a way to select the outbound trunk based on the
extension that making the call.

Here is why I ask. Since I am already running my Asterisk server for my own
use, I also wanted to let friends and family in on the action but I don't
want to pay for their calls. So if I ask them to buy talk time from a
termination provider and then setup a separate trunk for them, how do I make
sure that only their calls use that outbound trunk?

Any ideas?