[Asterisk-Users] problems with call-forward from ccme to * on sip trunk

Nathan Alberti na at nathanalberti.com
Sun Apr 3 18:41:56 MST 2005

I think this problem is exactly the one I am having.

The issue is:
http://www.pastebin.com/266724
042 Found no matching peer or user for '192.168.17.1:56730'
to which asterisk generates a "SIP/2.0 404 Not Found" (line 057)

yet you have it configured here:

[operator]
type=peer
canreinvite=no
host=192.168.17.1
context=cme-pbx

Hopefully someone with a working configuration can provide feedack.

Regards,

Nathan.