[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Skinny Call Control Protocol on Asterisk

asterisk_on_oelf asterisk at oelf.net
Sun Apr 3 04:19:18 MST 2005

Hi,

I have read in the wiki-pages, that I doesn't need the g729 license, if
I use it
only in path-thru-mode.
Of couse I added AST_FORMAT_G729A to chan_sccp capability, but it
dosn't worked.
That's why I tried to ask the developer.

The Easter version works fine with the * stable, if you add some
"#ifdef..." to
the header files. There are some definition that you only need with the cvs.

But this version is still unstable :-(

regards
Jens