[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk Discussion Forum

Tore Hansen torehansen at myrealbox.com
Sun Apr 3 03:06:28 MST 2005

I checked it out. You have indeed created a very functional BBS setup,
using open source software. I like it a lot. But you will need to
attract a critical mass of Asterisk users in order to succeed in making
it an effective Asterisk and VOIP community resource. It takes people to
make a BBS work. To pitch in, I have already opened an account on your
BBS, and entered my first memo.

 From the perspective of attracting the necessary critical mass of
users, it would have been better if Digium themselves had spearheaded
the launching of a proper support BBS, linked from their web page, as
the official Asterisk support BBS. However, if a BBS run by an
independent will do the trick, then I'm all for it. You have my vote.

Tore