[Asterisk-Users] *** Asterisk 2.0 Stable release out now

James Gardiner asterisk at crafted.com.au
Sat Apr 2 19:32:40 MST 2005

Yes, 1.2 is the closer reality.  I am keen to see 1.2 schedules for a
milestone release mainly because I feel, since V 1 was released, popularity
has sky rocketed, and as such  commercial implementations have also gone up.
With this, some fundamental needs have been looked into that Asterisk needs.
Nothing overt the top (Wait for a new version) but still important ones,
that I would like to see land into a Stable tree, bug fixes only.

So I sit and wait patiently..

James