[Asterisk-Users] xlite regestration fails but calls to thru

Scott Wolfe scottwolfe at orbus.net
Sat Apr 2 17:03:19 MST 2005

While on my network I can register ok with xlite but outside my firewall my Xlite says that regestraion has failed but I am still able to make calls through it. I have opened ports: 5060 udp/tcp and 10000-20000 udp/tcp  is there another port Xlite needs for proper regestration? Is is this a network configuation error on Astrisks part? My Asterisk server is running a IP of 10.0.1.x and my Cisco firewall is passing the public IP address to it from the outside.

Thanks for any advice.
 -Scott