[Asterisk-Users] *** Asterisk 2.0 Stable release out now

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sat Apr 2 15:34:02 MST 2005

Brian Capouch wrote:

> James Gardiner wrote:
>
>> Asterisk 2.0 on Windows..  This is all very much a bit of a Joke, but
>> one
>> does beg to ask.
>> When will version 2.0 be released???
>>
> 2.0 is just now really being talked about in earnest.
> I think a better question would be when 1.2 is going to be out.

An even BETTER question is: When will what is already out and more or
less working have enough accurate documentation to make it acceptable to
a wider audience?

As one small example: the recent postings regarding wctdm. If all the
options are at the end of the driver source, how long does it take to
put into a more accessible form?

JMO

John N