[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Voice mail with CCM

Nathan Alberti na at nathanalberti.com
Sat Apr 2 11:00:11 MST 2005

I'm currently in the process of getting it to work for a CCME install, I
have it all working except for one thing.. I think it was calling a
phone from the asterisk server the call transfer back to asterisk would
fail with an authentication issue and die. I'm pretty sure this issue
can be resolved I just have not had the time recently wo work on it, I
can provide more info when I'm back in the office next week.