[Asterisk-Users] Starting with Asterisk-SIP

ruben cuevas rumin rcuevasrumin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 09:24:17 MST 2005

Hi all,

I'm a Telecomunication Engeenering student. I have to develop a VoIP
apliccation using SIP protocol. I have to develop the SIP Server, and
the SIP clients.

I think I can use Asterisk for this issue. I have installed it and I
have run it, but I don't know how I have to configure it.

I have read the documentation, but It's so much big and I don't know
what I have to do.

Someone could tell me what configuration files have I to use, and what
have I to put in this files?. If is it posible, I would like someone
send me some simple examples of this files.

It would be wonderful if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

                      Rubén.