[Asterisk-Users] Queues

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Sat Apr 2 01:58:17 MST 2005

Hello,
most phone models have a way of setting the maximum incoming call limit,
so I guess that if you set it to "1" the phone will signal busy when a
user is talking.
Another alternative would be to set up your queue using Agents; in this
case * knows whether an agent is busy or not and will not forward calls to
busy agents (note that if your person is taking a call not using the queue
system, * will consider the agent to be free).
It really depends on what your people are doing and how they are working.
l.

--
Assum est, versa et manduca.