[Asterisk-Users] Is this possible?

Kerry Garrison kerryg at techdatapros.com
Fri Apr 1 21:51:55 MST 2005

If you had two pots lines coming in, you can easily do this. I actually did
it from the AMP interface by creating a call group containing only the
outside phone number I want to redirect the call to. Then I set the inblund
call plan to go to that call group. Thus, a call comes in and goes right
back out to an outsude number.
-Kerry