[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

Richard Scobie r.scobie at clear.net.nz
Fri Apr 1 13:42:47 MST 2005

David Brodbeck wrote:
> [...]

This is about the timeframe new FXO modules were released.

Next time an FXO stops responding, stop asterisk and do a register dump
of the offending module

fxstest /dev/zap/1 regdump

will show you the contents of all the registers on Zap 1. If the
majority of them show the value "ff", contact Digium support.

I had modules marked "Rev C" that did this replaced with "X100B RevB"
ones and have not had any trouble since.

Regards,

Richard