[Asterisk-Users] Is this possible?

Cirelle Internet Products gcirino at cirelle.com
Fri Apr 1 11:46:16 MST 2005

Paul wrote:

>I'd like to setup my Asterisk box to receive a call on the incoming POTS
>line and immediately redirect back out to connect to another phone number.
>Im thinking I could use either the threeway feature of that POTS line, or a
>second POTS connected to a different FXO card. Does ANYONE know if this is
>possible and if so, how it's accomplished?
>
>Paul

Assumption being you want the original line to become
available for another call...

Don't think this is possible in asterisk as you will still be tying up
the original incoming pots line to make the call to another line.

you will have to go further up the provider chain to where your pots
originates.

This would be a great feature