[Asterisk-Users] Are there online forums instead of thisemailforum??

John Millican john at millican.us
Fri Apr 1 10:37:38 MST 2005

On Thursday March 31 2005 11:28 pm, Tim Bass wrote:
> This list certainly needs a moderator.

Mr. Bass,
I like this list,. It has a GREAT DEAL of usefull information that has helped
me become proficient in the use of asterisk, and has provided some comic
relief during the day.  If you don't like it leave.  Just like television, If
you don't like the show turn the channel. It is called maturity and doesn't
need a nanny or a moderator.
John Millican