[Asterisk-Users] Re: Dial'ing multiple SIP devices impossible when forward activated

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex at apartia.org
Fri Apr 1 09:34:21 MST 2005

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 04:12:05PM +0200, Julius Vindex wrote:

> When I Dial(SIP/1&SIP/2&SIP/3) if any of these phones has a forward to
> another destination ("302: moved" response) then the simultaneous ring
> stops immediately and the incoming call goes to wherever the forward
> points to.
>
> We are using simultaneous ringing as a fallback when the receptionist
> doesn't anwser after a while and such a call should never be forwarded.
>
> Is there a way to tell * to ignore any forward on certain calls?

Following up to myself.

Thanks to ManxPower I found out that the "s,1,Anwser" I had in my macro
was playing foul by allowing the forwarded call to reenter the macro and
become Answer'd, which stopped all other devices from ringing.

Now the second part of my problem remains: I'd like to disable any
forwarding when ringing multiple SIP devices. i.e. I'd like to ignore
any "302: moved" messages sent by SIP devices.

Is that feasible?

--
 Save the whales. Feed the hungry. Free the mallocs.