[Asterisk-Users] Does asterisk@home support Dual-Processor installations?

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Fri Apr 1 09:19:52 MST 2005

I put up a test version of version 0.6 on a dual Pentium Pro 200 ( an
old IBM 365 ) and all compiled just fine.

Due to its use of the later RH version with Kudzu that kills the 3Com
card after installation, I had to change the network card. You could
also choose to stop Kudzu from running automatically.
Have to wonder why this known ( for more than a year ) problem has yet
to be fixed.

John Novack