[Asterisk-Users] Snom and Multiple calls

Josh Dady jpd at indecisive.com
Fri Apr 1 08:31:39 MST 2005

I've got an issue on the snoms, and I'm wondering if anyone has some
recent experience with it; I've contacted the one specific reference I
found to it in the list archives, and the person in question didn't
seem to find an answer (and snom doesn't appear to be finished moving
their offices yet).

On the snom (I've tested this on the 220 and 360), the phone will
immediately reject any new INVITE that arrives with 486 BUSY HERE if
there's already a call on the phone opening (i.e., either the phone is
already ringing or you've dialed a call that hasn't been answered yet).
  If we were to give one of these phones to our receptionist, obviously,
that wouldn't be acceptable.  Is there a way to disable this behavior?

--
Joshua P. Dady