[Asterisk-Users] *** Asterisk 2.0 Stable release out now

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Fri Apr 1 08:17:05 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 09:39 -0500, steve szmidt wrote:

> For the rest of you, good luck! You'll need it. I think finally the Danish
> Elephant beer that is so strong has gone to Olle's head.

Oh yes Elephant beer, 30 years ago I drove from Stockholm to
Nortalia(sp?) after 3 or 4 bottles of that, missed the speed reduction
signs for a hump back bridge at Rimbo(sp?) and had all 6 wheels in the
air (had a trailer), I think it was 6 months in jail if a police patrol
had seen it.  Those were the days.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>