[Asterisk-Users] Are there online forums instead of this email forum??

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Fri Apr 1 08:13:15 MST 2005

Hi,

I really regret bringing the subject up... I guess I hit some nerves so
please accept my apology. I have adapted to using the mailing list
(Mozilla Thunderbird with filters directing traffic a specific folder,
and threading) and it works, not ideally, but it works. The search of
goggle works but it would of been nice to have some sort of FAQ so that
I didn't have to piss people off by asking about it. Thanks for all your
help and again I apologize...

Thanks