[Asterisk-Users] Are there online forums instead of this email

Tim Bass bass at silkroad.com
Fri Apr 1 07:36:35 MST 2005

When building an on-line community with robust software such as vBulletin,
it is easy to find someone who will create a customized "hack" that will do
as you suggest.

For example, posters who want to receive the full email message could, by
checking a box, get the entire message emailed to them.

Most forum software (vBulletin does) offers "instant notification"
out-of-the-box, including a "nicely formatted" entire message would not be
very difficult and there is more-than-likely this "hack" available at
www.vbulletin.org

Query:  Could someone post or email me directly the email addresses of the
Digium people responsible for this "list" service?

I'll be glad to discuss with them, directly, off the email list server.