[Asterisk-Users] NuFone, VoIPJet, circuit (fast) busy question

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Fri Apr 1 00:57:08 MST 2005

If I recall correctly Fast Busy basically means the destination number
is not busy (regular busy) but your provider most likely is either over
loaded, or has some other issues.

I've been getting busy signals with Nufone pretty regularly over the
last few days, and there email support is not responding as usual.

There front page also says they are no longer accepting new customers
due to system upgrades, maybe that has something to do with it. Who
knows...

--
Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>