[Asterisk-Users] V1.0.1 - Segmentation fault in res_crypto.so ?

asterisk-users asterisk-users at solutios.com
Thu Sep 30 19:28:45 MST 2004

Hi All

I just upgraded to v1.0.1 so that I could try out the new SMS feature.

When I did this, I noticed that my outbound SIP call to Broadvoice was
very choppy, so I hung up.  The system would not release the call, so I
restarted the server.

When it came up, it started loading * then said threw up a segmentation
fault in res_crypto.so.  It kept respawning until it ran out of RAM.  I
restarted again, but it was the same.

Going back to v1.0.0 seems to have cured the problem.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?  I would also like to find out
more about the SMS application if anyone could point me in the right
direction please?  The Wiki has a bit of info as does automated.it, but
not that much.

Thanks

JB