[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID Info from Cisco router to Asterisk

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Thu Sep 30 17:01:58 MST 2004

We are looking at doing exactly the same thing.  We've had a lot of
trouble driving the single PRI connected to our * system.  The problems we
have had are occassional dropped calls, which appear to be related to the
PRI, and moderate to bad echo.  I've tweaked every setting I can find on *
to try to eliminate the echo, but nothing works well enough to be
acceptable to our customers.  The Cisco thing is kind of a desparation
move.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com