[Asterisk-Users] Confused of London - How to associate zapchannels to extensions

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Sep 30 11:45:38 MST 2004

I was happy with the sip->sip phones, is there is reason why I might miss
them ?

As far as the meridian goes, it is a legacy system that I couldn't just
throw away (I *want* to soooo badly), but thought that I could provide a
more modern monitoring system that it has.

Ah well. Back to trying to get enough cash to buy 60 new sip phones.

Thanks anyway.

Julian.