[Asterisk-Users] fax

Jon Radon jonr800 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 08:40:43 MST 2004

It CAN forward a fax signal to a SIP user using Digium hardware.  I'm
not totally positive on the voicetronix gear.  You just have to use
G711 ULAW and not ILBC.  Please see the wiki for further details.

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:11:05 +0200, Dave Cotton
<dcotton at linuxautrement.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 15:48 +0200, Altus Syman wrote:
> > So asterisk cant detect a fax signal and forward it to a sip user?
> >
> Yep. Or a TDM card if you have one.
>
> --
> Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>

Is it something someone said, was it something someone said?