[Asterisk-Users] Re: LAN Switch w/ QoS

Maron Kristófersson maron at transistor.tv
Thu Sep 30 05:53:25 MST 2004

I can't recommend these switches anymore, Since changing to these
switches I've had to replace 5 faulty network cards, some brand new,
some of them from 3com, some in the same machine, shortest lifetime of a
network card was 5 days.  This I've traced back to the compex switch,
after replacing it this stopped happening.  However they don't seem to
affect the grandstream phones.