[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

slwatts at winckworths.co.uk slwatts at winckworths.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 00:30:45 MST 2004

you can get network bluetooth access points, not too sure of the profiles
they present tho. We did have one here for a while - will try and dig it
out of the pile of rubbish in the corner and take a look if I get time!

How about a bluetooth proxy agent that sits on a linux box/laptop in the
main office area - or just another asterisk box sat in the office area?

Sam

Nick Barnes <nick at bcn-it.co.uk> wrote on 30/09/2004 07:15:45:

> Nate Carlson:
> > I've added $50, and posted an 'official' bounty.
>
> And I've added my potential contribution too.
>
> Just a thought though - the places where this would be really useful
would
> be in offices where the * box is in a comms room somewhere. What's the
best
> way of picking up a bluetooth signal anywhere in the office? Is there
some
> sort of standard for BT amplification, bridging, relaying (or whatever
the
> terminology is) etc.?
>
> Nick Barnes
> Senior Consultant.

--------------
Winckworth Sherwood Solicitors and Parliamentary Agents
DX 148400 WESTMINSTER 5 : 35 Great Peter Street, London SW1P 3LR
Telephone 020 7593 5000 Fax 020 7593 5099

-Confidentiality-
This email message and any attachments are confidential; they may be subject to legal professional privilege and are intended for the named recipient only. If you are not the named recipient, please return the message and enclosures immediately and delete them from your system.

-Caution-
Before advice received only by email (whether by attachment or otherwise) may be relied on, the authenticity of the communication must be verified by means independent of email.

-Regulation-
The firm is regulated by the Law Society.

-Partners-
A list of partners is available for inspection at each office of the firm and on the firm's website at http://www.winckworths.co.uk