[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 29 23:45:53 MST 2004

Short update from the developing site:

Mr. Simon Vogl has made an application which should act as a PC headset
(read: handsfree) emulator. The application it self doesn't work straight
from the box but I got sound out of it. The CVS version of sdptool has
support for the Headset and Handsfree services. I also have the Nokia AT
reference which seem to work very ok.

Other possibilies: kdebluetooth has a handfree application too.

Question: is 8kHz/16bit good enough to re-encode again?

Greetings,

Stefan de Konink