[Asterisk-Users] Dial Delay

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Wed Sep 29 18:01:33 MST 2004

And how many digits are needed to dial a PSTN number?  It's *'s default
behavior to wait 10 seconds before it times out.  You have to reprogram your
dialplan to have it wait for less.

Does your dial plan allow for more than 4 digits for any calls in it?
Making calls outside the pbx to the PSTN requires more digits, for instance.

Lyle