[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Wed Sep 29 15:16:19 MST 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Nate Carlson wrote:
> I've added $50, and posted an 'official' bounty.
>
> Bounty is at:
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+bounty+bluetooth+cell-phone+support
>
> Feel free to update.  :)

Just a note, if you've ever considered purchasing a Cellsocket or
something similar to integrate your GSM phone into Asterisk, you may want
to consider contributing to this bounty - it'd add much more flexibility
than a Cellsocket, doesn't go through an analog conversion first, and
doesn't require a PCI slot for an analog card. It does require that you
have a Bluetooth-capable cell phone, but you can get the older Ericsson
ones dirt cheap off eBay now.