[Asterisk-Users] Call waiting does not ring phone

Yiannis lists at w2ns.com
Wed Sep 29 10:14:56 MST 2004

I don't think that what you want to do works. You see, ZAP/2 is a PSTN line.
If ZAP/3 is talking to ZAP/2, nobody (ZAP/4, ZAP/5) can answer a call on the
same line. Only if ZAP/3 goes on hook ZAP/2 will cause a ring to ZAP/3,
ZAP/4 and ZAP/5. Otherwise someone has to call on ZAP1 so ZAP4 and ZAP/5
will ring.

Yiannis.