[Asterisk-Users] secure

Altus Syman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Wed Sep 29 07:42:26 MST 2004

I'm a bit new to this,so sorry,but,help me if I'm right
I have 2 companies ,2 asterisk servers different extensions .Both
servers act as router,got a wan and lan IP
I configured the servers with IAX on the WAN ip so that each company can
call each other without bracing out to the pstn!
No I want to secure the wan side!The servers are only running asterisk
,so ,on the lan side I can close all ports and only open IAX pors(Dont
know out of my head).Both internal networks are trusted so the wanside
are all open.
Sorry if my terms arnt that good
This sound right
Altus