[Asterisk-Users] * and Fax

Michel Belleau (malaiwah.com) michel.belleau at malaiwah.com
Wed Sep 29 04:43:15 MST 2004

Hi Alex.

I'm pretty sure that it can be done with a simple AGI script following the
rxfax action in the extensions.conf file.
I could make it, but I'm busy on another things this week.

The only caveat of this setup is really "SpanDSP"; on my tests it received
faxed "squished" like 200% width and 100% width. I know that I can resize de
resulting TIFF file afterwards, but I think there's something wrong with my
spandsp setup first.

Mike

   _____