[Asterisk-Users] too many ex-(boy|girl)friends

Thomas Niesel thomas_n at freenet.de
Wed Sep 29 02:48:35 MST 2004

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 10:12:41AM +0100, George Gardiner wrote:

> I'm not sure if you intended this but please note that your use of "poofs" (a derogatory term for gays according to the dictionary) as part of your GoTo(hell..) script might be taken by some (including me) as mildly offensive.  I'm sure though that it was unintentional.
>
> G.
Beside that...it looks like that this part is unable to handle (,|)
I tried
exten => 42/_1.,1,DoSomeThing that worked if CallerID is 11 or 12

But
exten => 42/_1(1),1,DoSomeThing does not work at all
Why not doing it with LookUpBlacklist?

;check if callerIDnumber ist (black)listed
exten => 25,1,LookUpBlacklist(${CALLERIDNUM})
;if so ...pickup and play them a nice tune
exten => 25,102,Answer
exten => 25,103,PlayTones(error)
;we need this if they listen to long to (error)
exten => 25,t,HangUp
;if not...continue...
exten => 25,2,Wait(25)
(...)