[Asterisk-Users] * and Fax

Jørn Eriksen jorn at ccl-network.com
Wed Sep 29 02:35:30 MST 2004

Hi all,

I've read a bit lately on Asterisk & Fax issues - I also saw, in some
notes from Astricon, that the developer of panDSP - Steve Underwood -
was looking for support (finacial and/or technical).  If we are enough
folks that need/want this (fax for *) we might get him to streamline it
for a reasonable abount pr head....

Best regards
Jorn