[Asterisk-Users] Sending DTMF after recording new voicemail

Nichols, Andrew anichols at itiusa.com
Tue Sep 28 19:27:32 MST 2004

Umar,

Thanks for the response. I think I understand how externnotify can be
used to create a call file. But, I don't see how that this can be used
for turning off MWI after messages have been viewed. Do you have an
example of how you accomplished this that you'd be willing to share?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew