[Asterisk-Users] asterisks queues with static members

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Tue Sep 28 15:23:26 MST 2004

I have not tried this myself as we need the login/logout functionality.
I believe that you can define your queue in queues.conf like normal
and declare your queue members with the member command

i.e.

member=SIP/1234

There is a little evidence of this working if you take a look at sample
queues.conf usually located in:

/usr/src/asterisk/configs/queues.conf.sample

Just an idea,

Robert Jackson