[Asterisk-Users] UK (British Telecom) Caller ID again

George Gardiner asterisk at georgej.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 12:28:49 MST 2004

I'm afraid another struggling * user getting the Didn't finish Caller-ID spill.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've just acquired what should be the latest CVS and installed it.  I've got what appears to be the key lines (as per David's e-mail):

usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=v23
cidstart=polarity

I have an imported Digium TDM400 with FXS signalling (on two FXO channels/cards).

The polarity CID detection comes up but then the Didn't finish Caller-ID spill message and no CID.

Am I missing something obvious somewhere?  Perhaps a configuration option/line in another file?  I really do need to get CID working and have been struggling with this for about a month now.

Regards,
George